- 3 ripe plantains
- 7.6 oz table cream
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- Peel the banana and cut it into 3 cm wide chunks.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Place the plantains in the pan and cook over medium heat.
- Flip when they are golden and cook on the other side.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Mix table cream, milk, and sugar.
- Pour the mil and cream mixture over the plantains.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 min at 350 degrees.
Please follow and like us: