- 3-5 ripe sweet plantains
- 14 oz. guava paste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of table cream
- A pinch of salt.
- Cut the ends of the plantain.
- Cut the banana in half and cut the skin on one side of the plantain.
- Beat the eggs.
- In a pot, add water and cook the plantain for 15 min.
- Crush using the plantain crusher and add to a large cup.
- Add the cream, salt, eggs and stir.
- Grease a baking dish.
- Place a layer of mixture of plantains.
- Add the guava paste
- Place a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Add a second layer of plantain mixture.
- Add a layer of guava paste.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 min at 350° F.
- Let cool and cut into pieces.
- Enjoy with a cup of Colombian coffee.
Note: Martha’s Kitchen can earn a small commission for links in this publication.
Please follow and like us: