- 1 lb of shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ chopped red onion
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Lemon to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- In a pot cook, the shrimp for 2 to 5 minutes or buy them precooked.
- Cut the shrimp into small pieces.
- In a large cup, add the shrimp, garlic, onion, ketchup, mayonnaise and stir.
- Add the lemon juice. I use two lemons, but it depends your individual taste.
- Add pepper, salt and hot sauce to taste.
- Stir and enjoy with soda crackers or green plantains.