Click aquí para receta en español
Dulce de Leche Flan
- 300 G of Dulce de Leche
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- Put sugar and water in a pan. Cook over medium heat until it turns to a golden caramel.
- Blend the eggs for 4 minutes. Add the dulce de leche, vanilla and milk. Blend until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Add the caramel to a round baking pan and spread all over the mold.
- Pour the mixture over the caramel. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Add water to a larger baking pan, and place the flan inside the large pan.
- Bake at 350° F in a “Bain-Marie” for 1 hour. Uncover and check with a knife if the flan is ready (if the knife comes out clean it is because it is already).
- Rest for 1 hour or until the flan is cold.
- Flip over the flan and add the leftover caramel on top.