Colombian Hot Dogs
- 2 hot dogs
- 2 hot dog buns
- 1/4 chopped lettuce
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 8 oz pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup of grated white cheese
- 1 small bag of crushed potato chips
- Add butter in a pan and place the hot dogs.
- Xook over medium heat until golden brown
- In a pan add the pineapple preserves and 1 cup of water.
- Cook over medium heat until it becomes a homogeneous mixture
- Make the hot dog by placing the lettuce and onion on top of the bread.
- Add the sausage, the grated cheese, the mayo-ketchup, and the chips.
- Add the pineapple sauce on top.