Haga click aqui para receta en español
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Put the coconut milk in the fridge for 1 hour to take the fat that sits on top.
- Add the fat to a cauldron and cook it with the sugar.
- Stir frequently with a wooden spoon until reduced to a dark brown paste.
- Add 1 ½ cups of coconut milk and let it boil until it has a dark brown color.
- Add salt, raisins and the rice.
- Let the liquid evaporate, then cover for 30 minutes, and serve.