- 5 Green Bananas
- Grated white cheese
- Sour Cream
- Half lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cut the tips of the bananas and make a cut on one of the sides.
- In a saucepan, add water and the bananas with the peel.
- Squeeze half a lemon and add to the pot.
- Cook the bananas for 40 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the bananas from the water and peel.
- Mash the bananas and add the butter, cheese and sour cream to taste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Accompany with fried egg.
Please follow and like us: