- 1 lb hominy white corn
- Corn husks
- Salt to taste
- Aluminum paper
- Cook the corn until it is soft.
- Grind the corn using a manual grinder (note: if you don’t have a grinder, you can use harina pan instead of hominy corn).
- Knead and add salt.
- Form the roll.
- Add water to the dough if it is too hard.
- In a pot, cook medium-high for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices and enjoy with meatloaf.
Note: Martha’s Kitchen can earn a small commission through links in this publication
Please follow and like us: