- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- guacamole: mix 1 ripe avocado, 1/2 squeezed lime and salt to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- cake decorating piping bag
- plastic spider and insects to decorate
- Stir the refried beans and spread beans in the bottom of a glass pie plate.
- Mix sour cream with taco seasoning. Leave some sour cream for the spider web.
- Spread on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Spread the guacamole over the cheese.
- Using the piping bag, draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with the sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomato and green onion around the edges.
- Place spider in the center for decoration and other insects around the spider web.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips
Please follow and like us: