- 3 eggs
- 2 chopped roma tomatoes
- 3/4 chopped white onion
- 2 chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Add the onion and cook over medium heat until they are transparent.
- Add the tomato and chives.
- Add salt and stir.
- Cook the vegetables over medium heat.
- Separate the vegetables a little, and add the eggs in the center so it looks like they are in a nest.
- Cover and cook the eggs until you reach the desired consistency.
- Uncover and enjoy with hominy corn rolls.
Please follow and like us: