- 1 lb red kidney beans
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- Garlic Pasta
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 1 cube of chicken boullion
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 1 Lb bacon
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lb parmesan cheese
- 8 cups of water
- 2 ripe plantains
1. Red Beans
- In a pot, add the water and the beans.
- Add tomato paste, garlic, green pepper, and white onion.
- Cover and cook on high until it boils.
- Lower the temperature to medium and add the chicken boullion.
- Cook until the beans are soft.
2. Beans with ground beef:
- In a pan, add the ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook until the meat is ready.
- Mix the beans and ground beef.
3. Beans with Ground Beef and Bacon:
- In a pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until golden brown.
- In a baking dish, add the beans with ground beef.
- Add the green and red pepper.
- Add the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 ° F until the cheese melts.
4. Beans with Ground Beef, Bacon and Ripe Banana:
- Peel the ripe plantain
- Cut in little squares
- Add above beans
Please follow and like us: