Click here for recipe in English
Ingredients for 2 bowls:
- 1/2 Chicken breast
- Chopped lettuce (as much as you want)
- 1/2 cup of rice or quinoa
- 1 cup of black beans
- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Garlic and salt to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, add salt and garlic to taste.
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the chicken.
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and make a saute the onion, pepper and tomato.
- Assemble the bowl, placing the lettuce at the bottom, add the rice or quinoa, then add the chickpeas, the sofrito, the corn, and black beans.
Please follow and like us: